Being a member of a team of specialists, you are responsible for assisting and helping travellers world-wide in difficult situations. Main tasks are daily contacts with our clients, hospitals, airline companies, tour-operators etc.
We are searching for reliable, open-minded and flexible team-players with ability to analyse a situation and to find a solution. Do you like that not one day is the same?
- fluent German (minimum C1-C2)
- good spoken English
- flexible and fast thinking, cool head in stress situations
- previous working experience in customer service or travel industry an advantage
- being ready to learn and follow given procedures and rules
- background of stabile company
- initial training based on international professional know-how
- daily communication in foreign languages
- interesting salary and benefits
- flexible planning of shifts (24/7 Operation)
- part time also possible
Please send us your CV together with short information about your time availability (both for interview and possible start of employment) on firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNATIONAL ASSISTANCE CO-ORDINATOR with German (PRAGUE): email@example.com
Euro-Center Thailand Co., Ltd. (established since 1989) is the regional representative service and assistance hub of leading European and regional insurance companies. Our office is handling insurance and assistance claims with high standard in an international environment. We are currently looking for highly qualified and motivated new colleagues. We are a 24/7 office speaking more than 14 languages and work in liaison with 11 other Euro-Centers around the world.
Join an international team of coordinators providing medical assistance to leisure and business travellers worldwide
Position: Assistance Coordinator (full-time, permanent)
We offer an attractive package including health insurance, accident insurance, dental care, free membership at Evergreen Place Fitness Club.
Please e-mail your resume, recent photo, current package and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any questions, feel free to call HR at 02 696 3610.
ASSISTANCE COORDINATOR (full-time, permanent) BANGKOK: email@example.com