Travel and expatriate
Euro-Center has serviced its expatriate and travel insurance shareholder companies since 1971. Many companies in the Munich Re group multiple third party insurance companies from all over the world, have since benefited from our services. Our insurance clients list global players, as well as smaller companies. Dependent on their specific requirements we provide emergency assistance via our 24/7 assistance hubs and chosen language platforms, travel assistance, claims handling, specialised expatriate services and associated services.
- Travel assistance and advice
- Multiple language platforms
- Claims handling and cost containment
- Outsourcing solutions of customer service and claims handling
- Country reports
- Associated services: psychological support and security solutions
Assistance companies with their own 24/7 call centers enjoy direct access to our 11 Euro-Centers covering all regions around the globe and provide specialised know-how and local knowledge. Instead of working with multiple TPAs around the globe, they benefit from one seamless solution covering assistance and network in all countries and territories. Our assistance clients include global top five companies, as well as smaller boutique operations.
- Local advice and know-how
- Navigation to the best providers for quality and cost
- Case management support
- Local language skills
- Air ambulance quotations
- Real time access to an interface of Euro-Centers case handling system
Companies who are self-insured or partly self-insured are provided full 24/7 medical assistance, local network access, cashless services, advice, and evacuation solutions. Various security services, remote onsite medical personnel solutions, and occupational health services may be chosen as add-ons.
- Emergency assistance solutions
- Provider network app solution
- Provision of medical emergency response plans (MERPs)
- Associated services: topside support and security solutions
- Expatriate & local employee support and advice
- Occupational health services